Following on from its successful launch in 2019, ‘Leaders in WellBeing – RE-IMAGINED 2020’ will celebrate the wellbeing related activities of organisations and individuals; including corporates, entrepreneurs, health and wellbeing practitioners, government bodies, departments and schools, charities and not-for-profit organisations.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID-19, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RE-DESIGNED AND WILL NOW RUN FOR A 5 DAY PERIOD – ONLINE.
Mon, Nov 2, 2020, 10:00 AM – Fri, Nov 6, 2020, 5:00 PM GMT
This important thought leadership conference will be broadcast during the week of 2nd to 6th November 2020. It will feature a host of local and international expert speakers, along with an end of day announcement of the winners of the Awards.
Promoting a culture that improves the health and wellbeing of employees is good management and leads to healthy and productive workplaces; these are good for employees and ultimately for taxpayers too, so the time is right for all employers to embrace these principles. The Leaders in WellBeing Awards will celebrate organisations, government departments, charities and practitioners who make health and wellbeing a core priority within their workplace and encourage a consistent, positive approach to the health and wellbeing of all employees. Specifically the Awards will recognise organisations which:
• Create a work environment that is a safe and inspiring place to be.
• Lead from the top ‘being the change you want to see in your organisation’.
• Empower employees to work in a way that will bring out their best ‘work self’.
• Give employees a voice and encourage them to use it.
• Participate in ongoing dialogue to drive a healthy culture.
• Invite continuous improvement through new ideas, creativity and monitoring.